Terazzo Concrete Construction Pty Ltd is responsible for, and committed to, the health, safety and welfare of its employees, subcontractors & others that may be affected through its operational activities. This commitment extends to controlling the hazards and risks that have the potential to do harm to both people and the environment.
Our WH&S Management System objectives include:
- complying with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, codes of practice, State Authorities, and the AS 4801 WH&S Standard;
- including WH&S and risk management principles in all stages of a job;
- ensuring the systematic identification, assessment, and management of WH&S hazards and associated risks;
- promoting and ensuring open, honest, effective and timely WH&S communication, consultation and coordination with job stakeholders;
- defining and communicating roles and responsibilities for WH&S;
- consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on work health & safety matters;
- providing ongoing WH&S education and training to all of our employees;
- confirming all employees are competent and sufficiently knowledgeable in WH&S to perform their duties, for which they are employed, in a safe and productive manner;
- ensuring incidents are reported and investigated, and lessons are learnt within the organisation;
- distributing work health & safety information, including this policy, to all employees and interested parties;
- providing adequate resources to ensure work health & safety is a central part of the organisation;
- taking prompt action when WH&S deficiencies are identified;
- ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to employees where necessary; and
- establishing WH&S performance targets with the aim of measuring and reviewing our WH&S performance and the WH&S performance of stakeholders for continual improvement in WH&S management.
Communication of the Health and Safety Policy to all Stakeholders
Management shall ensure that the Health and Safety Policy is communicated to all employees, subcontractors and Site Supervisors who are involved in Terazzo Concrete Construction projects.
Anthony Giugni – Managing Director